Kingspan Stadium offers seating for up to 76 wheelchair patrons and their companions within the Grandstand, Memorial Stand and Family Stand. These areas are fully accessible via a lift.
WHEELCHAIR AND AMBULANT TICKETS
If you require a match ticket for a wheelchair accessible area or for any other area where the ticket holder requires an essential companion or carer, please email Jennifer McFredries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who do not require a wheelchair but who have some mobility issues, we also have several ambulant seats available within the main Grandstand.
Ulster Rugby operates the following Wheelchair and Ambulant Ticket policy whereby:
- A limited number of tickets are available for wheelchair/ambulant patrons and their companions.
- Up to 50% of our wheelchair and ambulant seating can be sold as season tickets, with the rest sold on a match by match basis to both home and away supporters.
- Those wishing to apply for wheelchair accessible tickets, must be largely dependent upon a wheelchair, be registered disabled or where the dependency on a wheelchair is temporary, they must be able to provide proof in the form of a doctor or hospital letter confirming this.
- Wheelchair applicants must also be accompanied by a companion who is capable of supporting the wheelchair user’s needs in the event of an emergency. Ulster Rugby recommends that such companions should be aged 16 or over.
- An application form for a wheelchair/ambulant/visually impaired or special access ticket where a companion is required, can be obtained by contacting the Ulster Rugby Ticket Office on 028 9049 3222 (option 2) or by emailing email@example.com.
- We advise that application forms are completed in full and returned along with payment details and a copy of your Blue Badge certificate/Doctors letter four weeks prior to the fixture you wish to attend.
- Once all relevant documentation has been received your tickets will be processed and posted out to you – including one free of charge companion ticket.
VISUAL IMPAIRMENT TICKETS
Tickets are also available for those who are visually impaired. These seats are situated in the main Grandstand and can be accessed via a lift in this stand, followed by a short journey down steps to your seat. Ticket holders who have a visual impairment may also access our audio descriptive hearing loop. Which is a special service provided to supporters on a match night which provides live commentary of the game.
If you would like to avail of this service, you must book in advance by calling the Ticket Office on 028 9049 3222 (option 2) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Kingspan Stadium is Guide Dog Friendly.
Parking within Kingspan Stadium is limited, however a small number of disabled spaces within the ground are available on a match by match basis. These parking facilities are available on request from the Ticket Office three weeks before each game and are distributed on a first come basis to those with a Blue Badge certificate.
Those who avail of these spaces should be advised of the following:
- Cars must be within the Kingspan Stadium and stationary 15 minutes prior to gates opening. The times of gates opening can vary between one and a half and two hours before kick off depending on the game and it is therefore your responsibility to check and confirm this time with the Ticket Office before the match. Cars which arrive late and when gates are opened will be denied access.
- After the match there is to be no vehicular movement within the stadium until the Safety Officer is satisfied and instructed that it is safe to do so. Given that these parking bays are situated in a busy post-match area of the ground we predict that there will be at least a 45 minute wait if not longer before this instruction would be given.
- If you are unable to secure disabled parking within the ground, we do operate a Park and Ride service which operates from Pirrie Park (off Ardenlee Avenue) and Montgomery Road. Buses operate an hour and a half before kick-off and end an hour and a half after the final whistle.