What games are included in my Season Ticket for 2021/22?
• Your Season Ticket will include all Ulster Men’s fixtures at Kingspan Stadium – pre-season friendlies, regular season league and European pool stage games.
• You will also get access to any Ulster A and Ulster Women’s fixtures played at Kingspan Stadium.
• Season Ticket holders will be informed by email of tournament structures and fixtures as soon as they are confirmed.
• Play-off games are not included. However, access to purchase tickets will be prioritised for Season Ticket holders.
What benefits do I get as a Season Ticket holder?
• Substantial savings compared to buying individual match tickets
• Access to exclusive events, offers and competitions
• Interest-free payment plans available
• Priority access to tickets for play-off games
• Access to ballot for Ireland home international fixtures
• OUR Club membership gift pack for Junior members
Will I receive a membership card / pack?
• As part of our commitment to move towards a more sustainable stadium, we will be promoting a digital ticketing experience going forward and will therefore not be issuing membership cards or packs.
• We have upgraded the turnstiles at Kingspan Stadium so they are now fully compatible with digital ticketing. As well as facilitating contactless entry, this will reduce plastic waste, reduce the risk of stolen tickets and enhance stadium security.
• Ticket holders will be sent details on how to add their Season Ticket to their mobile wallet, how to gain entry using a mobile phone and use of your digital Season Ticket for member discounts.
• An alternative option to print your match tickets at home will also be provided.
How do I renew my Season Tickets?
• Season Ticket holders are encouraged to renew their Season Tickets online. Season Ticket renewals will open at 9am on 21 June 2021 and can be purchased online through your Ulster Rugby Account Manager: am.ticketmaster.com/ulster/invoice.
• The Ulster Rugby Ticket Office currently remains closed, meaning cash or in-person payments cannot be accepted. Should this change, we will update this page.
• Follow the steps below, or watch the instructional video on how to renew your Season Tickets via Account Manager.
1. Go to am.ticketmaster.com/ulster/invoice
2. Log in using email address and password.
3. From menu bar, select ‘Renew my Season Ticket’.
4. (a) View your reserved Season Tickets. Select seats to remove if they are no longer required.
(b) If all tickets are correct, select ‘Continue’.
5. (a) Select payment option from drop down box.
(b) If using a payment plan, ‘View payment schedule’ to check payment dates and amounts.
6. Read and accept terms and conditions.
7. Select ‘Continue’.
8. Add credit/debit card details and select ‘Submit’.
What are the payment options?
• We are delighted to offer even more flexibility with payment options.
• At the online payment page, you can either pay in full or select one of our interest free payment plans with monthly instalments. View our Part Payment options.
• To avail of the six-part payment plan, your Season Ticket must be renewed online before 30 June 2021.
• To avail of the five-part payment plan, renew your Season Ticket before 30 July 2021.
• Check the Terms & Conditions and then continue to use any available credits and add Visa or Mastercard details. Please note we do not accept American Express.
How do I use my Account Credit?
• Available member credit, should you have any, can be viewed by signing into your account.
• Click on your name at the top right of the screen, then select Account Activity under My Profile.
• When renewing your Season Ticket, account credit will be highlighted at the payment stage and can be selected for use against the cost of your ticket.
I cannot log in to my account. Any advice?
• We suggest using a browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox. The site is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer.
• Your username is the email address registered to your Season Ticket.
• If you do not know your password, select ‘Forgot my password’. If you do not receive a link to reset your password, check your junk or spam folder on your email.
• Once logged in successfully, the account holder name will be visible on the top right-hand side.
• If you are unsure of your username or still having issues, contact email@example.com.
My details have changed, how can I update my account?
• It is important to ensure your online account is up to date to access your tickets and permit entry to the stadium. Log into your account via am.ticketmaster.com/ulster/invoice.
• Once logged in, on the top right, click on your name and go to My Profile.
• In this section you can update your contact details and change your password. If you are unable to update your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I need to reduce the number of Season Tickets I hold. How do I do this?
• Once logged in, select the Season Ticket Renewal option.
• When a list of your tickets is displayed, go to the ticket(s) you want to delete.
• Select the Remove button to remove the ticket from your invoice.
• The ticket will remain on hold in your account until the last day of the renewal period. Once the renewal period ends, it will be permanently removed from your account.
I need to change the category of one of my Season Tickets. How do I do this?
• Changing a category is not possible within your online account. Contact us by emailing email@example.com with details of the change of category.
• One of our support team will be in touch to assist with the change in price and to update your renewal. Please note age related identification may be required to avail of a concession ticket.
What are the age categories for concession tickets?
• Senior Season Tickets are for fans aged 65 plus on or before 1 September 2021.
• Young Adult Season Tickets are for fans over 18 and under 25 on 1 September 2021.
• Junior Season Tickets are for fans aged under 18 on 1 September 2021. Juniors must be accompanied with a responsible adult aged over 18.
• If you cannot attend a game within your Season Ticket package, you can transfer your ticket to a friend of the same age category only.
What is the make-up of a Family Ticket?
• A Family Season Ticket is for a family or group made up of 2 Adults and 2 Juniors (strictly under 18).
• This category of ticket provides the greatest saving to attend every home fixture.
• The family ticket must be purchased by one adult who manages the account.
• Proof of age for the juniors will be requested before attendance at games.
I have a disability and require a carer to attend with me. Can I renew online?
• Yes. All Season Ticket holders who have registered their carer with Ulster Rugby, will have the complimentary carer ticket reserved within their account.
• All Season Ticket renewals can be processed through the online account.
• Should you have any issues with your renewal or if your circumstances have changed, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not renewing my Season Tickets – how do I release them?
• We understand not everyone will be in a position to return to rugby at Kingspan Stadium. If that is the case, we would appreciate early indication, which will help operational planning.
• Please contact us by emailing email@example.com
I would like to change my Season Tickets to a different location. How do I do this?
• Like-for-like Season Ticket renewals only are available at this stage.
• Subject to availability, a window for moving sections and upgrading will open at the end of the renewal period on 4-6 August.
• We advise you to renew your current location if you want an option for a location move in the movement window.
I would like to purchase additional Season Tickets – is that possible?
• Like-for-like Season Ticket renewals only are available at this stage. Subject to availability, we will open new Season Ticket sales after the renewal and upgrade windows have closed.
• Renewed Season Ticket holders will be informed by email if additional tickets are available to purchase in advance of the general public.
I am not a 2019/20 Season Ticket or Game Pass holder but would like to purchase a new Season Ticket for 2021/22. When can I do this?
• Until we have a better understanding of available capacity for the start of the new season, we are only currently offering renewals for existing Season Ticket holders.
• To ensure you are given first priority on new Season Tickets as they become available, please register your interest here.
I am worried about the risk of Covid-19 – what are you doing to keep spectators safe?
• Ulster Rugby has adopted new and enhanced safety measures to help keep spectators safe. All spectators must adhere to Covid-19 related restrictions while attending events at Kingspan Stadium.
• While safety measures are in place, we cannot completely eliminate the risk and understand that for health reasons some spectators may not be in a position to return. All details on our Covid-19 Guidelines can be reviewed at ulsterrugby.com/stadium/covid-19-guidelines.
What will happen if games are behind closed doors?
• In the event of a fixture included in your Season Ticket package being played behind closed doors, all Season Ticket holders will be automatically granted a pro rata refund.
• This is our hassle-free guarantee to you which means, should you miss out on a game, you won’t be disadvantaged financially. See our Refund Policy for full details.
What will happen my Season Ticket if capacity is restricted or social distancing is in place?
• In the event of a fixture included in your Season Ticket being played with a reduced capacity and/or socially distanced crowd, a ballot for tickets will take place within each area. All Season Ticket holders will be automatically entered in the ballot.
• Those who are unsuccessful in the ballot within their section of the stadium, will receive a pro rata refund.
• Those who are successful in the ballot will have new digital tickets uploaded to their online account. The ticket location will be within the area of your Season Ticket but it is highly likely these will not be your usual Season Ticket seats due to social distancing.
• See our Refund Policy for full details.
Will Car Parking annual passes be available for the 2021/22 Season?
• Yes. Aquinas and St Joseph’s annual car park passes are reserved in Season Ticket holders’ accounts for the new season, as per the 2019/20 car park arrangements.
• Both car parks are currently full and no further passes can be sold.
Will annual Bar Passes in the Grandstand Members Bars (Spirit of ’99 and The 1924) be available for the 2021/22 Season?
• Unfortunately, Bar Passes for the Grandstand members bars are not available for purchase due to the uncertainty around customer flow in these areas.
• Details on bar services within Kingspan Stadium will be announced as soon as confirmed.
I have tickets in the Premium Stand – are Season Tickets available for 2021/22?
• Yes. The Premium Stand will operate like all other areas, with Season Ticket renewals open from 21 June to 30 July 2021.
• Premium Stand Season Ticket holders are encouraged to renew their Season Tickets online. Season Ticket renewals can be purchased online through your Ulster Rugby Account Manager: am.ticketmaster.com/ulster/invoice.
• Premium Stand customers have an option of a 1-year or 3-year Season Ticket. Both options are visible in your online account.
• Premium Stand customers can also avail of the interest free Part Payment options to spread the cost.
• Please note we can no longer administer payment by company invoice or bank transfer. All tickets must be paid by Visa or Mastercard.
• If you are unsure of how to access your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How do I print or email a copy of my Invoice?
• Log into your account at am.ticketmaster.com/ulster/invoice.
• Once logged in, select the Season Ticket Renewal option.
• When a list of your tickets is displayed, select Print or Email for a copy of your Invoice. The invoice will show a breakdown of your tickets and Ulster Rugby company details, address and VAT number.
• Please note we can no longer administer payment by company invoice.
What happens if I cannot attend a game?
• If you cannot attend a game, you can let a friend of the same age category use your Season Ticket.
• You can manage your tickets by logging into your online account, select the game you are unable to attend, then transfer the ticket(s) to a friend.
• The person receiving the ticket will also need to register with the club online.
• Please note that once a ticket is transferred, this action makes your Season Ticket void for the selected game.
• Should you transfer a ticket accidentally or change your mind, please contact email@example.com for support.
Can I access Ulster away tickets?
• Normally, selected fixtures such as European away games and interprovincial fixtures are available to purchase.
• When away tickets are available, all Season Ticket holders will be contacted by email with availability and details of how to purchase.
Can I access Ireland tickets?
• The opportunity to purchase tickets for Ireland home international fixtures will be made available to Season Ticket holders via a ballot system. Tickets are normally limited and subject to availability.