#TogetherUlster is a new membership for the 2020/21 season, available so supporters can secure the limited number of tickets that may become available as the new season evolves and Kingspan Stadium adapts to the necessary social distancing measures.
In addition to first access to match tickets at Kingspan Stadium, #TogetherUlster members will receive a unique membership pack, invites to exclusive digital Members-only events with the Ulster squad, premium behind-the-scenes content delivered directly to their inbox, plus exclusive offers and discounts from club partners.
The cost of the membership package is £65 per Adult, with an option to add-on Junior (Under 18) packages for £10 each.
- Membership pack with gift
- Membership card
- Exclusive booking period for all Ulster Rugby home fixtures (1 x ticket per Member)
- Exclusive digital Member-only events
- First access to premium digital content
- Exclusive partner offers and discounts
For more information, or to purchase your #TogetherUlster membership, click here.
Terms and Conditions for Ulster Rugby #TogetherUlster Membership 2020/21
- Payment must be made in full, in advance by credit/debit card or using Account Manager credit claimed before 30 June 2020.
- No refund(s) will be given.
- Ulster Rugby reserve the right to cancel or temporarily suspend a membership.
- #TogetherUlster membership is valid until the end of the 2020/21 Season.
- As part of the official #TogetherUlster Membership, when permission to allow spectators in Kingspan Stadium is granted, a number of tickets will be made available to purchase on a first come, first served basis. Entry to the stadium will be by purchased ticket only.
- Membership cards are not valid for stadium entry.
- Membership benefits are intended strictly for personal and non-commercial use.
- The right to use Membership benefits is non-transferable and members are prohibited from re-selling or making any other commercial use of the service or benefits provided by Ulster Rugby.
- The cost of the #TogetherUlster Membership is given in sterling (£) and includes all charges including delivery cost of the Membership pack. When purchasing outside the UK, customs charges and/or additional taxes may be a payable and all costs are borne by the member.
- All communication to #TogetherUlster members will be via email to the email address provided on the member’s Ulster Rugby Account Manager. The member is responsible for maintaining up-to-date communication information to avail of their full benefits.