Welcome to the Season Ticket Hub for 2019/20 Ulster Rugby Season Ticket Holders.
ULSTER RUGBY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Log in to your account by clicking the image above. From here you can:
- Keep your account details up-to-date
- Print your tickets online
- Transfer tickets to another person via email
- Purchase tickets for Ulster Rugby away matches and special events
Can’t attend a game at the Kingspan Stadium? You can transfer your ticket to a family member, friend or colleague. You can do this from the comfort of your own home, via your Ulster Rugby Account Manager. This saves the hassle of handing out your Season Ticket card.
To transfer your ticket, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Ulster Rugby Account Manager.
- Select ‘manage this event’ next to the fixture you wish to transfer.
- Under the heading ‘Select an action below to manage your seats’, click on transfer tickets.
- Select the seat(s) you wish to transfer by ticking the boxes next to the appropriate tickets.
- On the right side of the screen, select the ‘transfer’ icon. In brackets next to this icon will be the number of tickets that you wish to transfer.
- Complete the details of the person you wish to transfer your tickets to. Once you have done so, they will receive an email confirming the transfer and have the option to download to their phone or print from home.
Please note; once you have transferred your ticket, your Season Ticket card becomes invalid for that particular fixture.