Welcome to the Season Ticket Hub for 2018/19 Ulster Rugby Season Ticket Holders.
ULSTER RUGBY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Log in to your account by clicking the image above. From here you can:
- Keep your account details up-to-date
- Print your tickets online
- List your tickets for resale through Ticket Exchange (when available)
- Transfer tickets to another person via email
- Purchase tickets for Ulster Rugby away matches and special events
Can’t attend a game at the Kingspan Stadium? You can transfer your ticket to a family member, friend or colleague. You can do this from the comfort of your own home, via your Ulster Rugby Account Manager. This saves the hassle of handing out your Season Ticket card.
To transfer your ticket, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Ulster Rugby Account Manager.
- Select ‘manage this event’ next to the fixture you wish to transfer.
- Under the heading ‘Select an action below to manage your seats’, click on transfer tickets.
- Select the seat(s) you wish to transfer by ticking the boxes next to the appropriate tickets.
- On the right side of the screen, select the ‘transfer’ icon. In brackets next to this icon will be the number of tickets that you wish to transfer.
- Complete the details of the person you wish to transfer your tickets to. Once you have done so, they will receive an email confirming the transfer and have the option to download to their phone or print from home.
Please note; once you have transferred your ticket, your Season Ticket card becomes invalid for that particular fixture.
Ticket Exchange gives Season Ticket holders the opportunity to list their ticket for resale on a match-by-match basis, should they be unable to attend a fixture.
Please note Ticket Exchange is available on full-priced adult Season Tickets only and becomes active only once 85% of stadium capacity has been sold.
Season Ticket holders will be alerted by email upon activation. In the event of your ticket selling through Ticket Exchange, your account will be credited with 70% of the resale value. Credit accrued can be used towards future purchases.
To make your ticket available for one-off resale through Ticket Exchange, please click here and follow the instructions as below:
- Log in using either your Ulster Rugby-registered email address or your Season Ticket account number (found on your season ticket)
- Beside the event in question click ‘manage this event’
- Click the button to ‘Sell Tickets’ from the actions on the event page
- Select the tickets you wish to list for resale by checking the tick-box beside the ticket number
- Once selected, a button should appear in the upper right corner of the screen allowing you to ‘post for sale’
- You can then follow the on-screen instructions to review and submit
- If your ticket is sold through Ticket Exchange you will receive an email confirmation
- Ticket Exchange closes two hours before kick off. Should you not have received an email by then your ticket has not been sold and will revert to your regular Season Ticket.
To purchase tickets from Ticket Exchange, please click here.