Welcome to the Ulster Rugby Visitor Experience
Take a journey through the history of rugby in Ulster with a self-guided tour of The Nevin Spence Centre. Using archive objects, footage and interactives, visitors can discover the roots of the provincial and the professional game. Select your dream team, test your skills in the kicking challenge and learn how technology plays an integral part in the modern game.
The Visitor Experience also includes a guided stadium tour, which is an exclusive, behind the scenes experience showcasing the team changing rooms, tunnel, dugouts and the state-of-the-art training facility and gym.
This is a unique family experience and a must see for visitors to Belfast. To get a sneak peek of the experience visit: https://www.virtualvisittours.com/nevin-spence-centre-and-kingspan-stadium/.
The centre is dedicated to Ulster Rugby’s own Nevin Spence who tragically lost his life, along with his father and brother, in a farming accident in September 2012. The centre stands as a tribute to the huge impact the young player had on the Ulster Rugby family. His natural flair, commitment to and passion for the game are well documented throughout the museum and demonstrate his special Ulster charm which captured the hearts of so many.
The Ulster Rugby Visitor Experience is open throughout the year Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm (last admission 3.30pm) and on selected Saturdays. The Visitor Experience is closed on match days.
- Bookings can be made online via www.ulsterrugby.com/tourtickets
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by calling 028 9049 3222
Booking in advance is essential. Please let us know if you have any special access requirements.
Cash or card payments are accepted. We can also arrange to invoice large groups.
- A tour of Kingspan Stadium involves a walk of approximately ¼ mile. This distance covers uneven terrain and steep steps and may not be suitable for visitors with mobility issues. There is an accessible route available, with lift entry, for wheelchair users. Please make us aware of any mobility issues or special access requirements at the time of booking.
- Parking within Kingspan Stadium (non-match days/nights only) is accessible via Mount Merrion Avenue. Please allow up to two hours for your visit.
- The Kingspan Stadium tour lasts approximately 45 minutes and is mainly outdoor – please dress appropriately for inclement weather and uneven surfaces.
- A visit to the Nevin Spence Centre is approximately 45 minutes and is self-guided although staff are on hand to assist when necessary.
- Photography is permitted; however, restrictions apply to tactical information or gym work – your tour guides will advise.
- Ulster Rugby players are based on site however; we cannot guarantee that you will see or meet any players at the time of your visit.
- Should you wish to donate any artefacts to The Nevin Spence Centre, please email email@example.com.
Adult (16+) £7.50
Season Ticket Adult £6.50
Child (3-16) £5.50
Concession £6.50 (pensioner, student etc)
Family (2 & 2) £25.00
Don’t forget to rate and review your Ulster Rugby Visitor Experience on Trip Advisor!