Ulster Rugby issue a media schedule each week outlining press opportunities, including press conference times and which players will be available for interview.
Press Conferences: Ulster Rugby press conferences are usually held on the Tuesday before a game at Kingspan Stadium.
Please be aware that Ulster Rugby employs an online media accreditation portal for all PRO14 games.
Anyone looking to be accredited for a PRO14 game at Kingspan Stadium will need to apply via the portal which is now open for registrations – please click here.
This system is a central accreditation system being implemented for the majority of the PRO14 clubs. To ensure your registration is validated please provide all the information requested.
For access to European Champions Cup media opportunities you must email our Communications Manager directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no Ulster Rugby season passes issued for 2017/18
- All users must register once via the online accreditation portal
- Log on to register on the accreditation system
- Click ‘Register as Media’ tab to begin registration process
- Once your registration is approved you will be able to apply for accreditation for upcoming Ulster fixtures as they are listed
- Please ensure that you fill out all mandatory fields
- Requests for parking at Kingspan Stadium may also be submitted via the portal but are not guaranteed
If you wish to manage a group for accreditation, i.e. a Sports Desk Manager, please send an e-mail to PRO14 Rugby after you have registered to request your User Level to be changed. Once this has been done then your status will be changed to Group Manager.
- Media will be informed in advance of accreditation application deadlines. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Photographer accreditations for Kingspan Stadium are restricted to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment.
- ALL accredited media will be sent a print at home ticket. This must be printed at home and presented at the gate to provide access to the ground.
- Please direct any queries on the system to Richard Finlay, Senior Communications Manager.