Ulster Rugby is pleased to announce that Season Tickets and Match Tickets are now on general sale, following the confirmation of approval for up to 15,000 supporters to attend the opening three games of the 2021/22 season.
The update on capacity restriction easing follows on from the successful delivery of the recent pre-season friendly against Saracens, which saw up to 10,000 Ulster supporters return to Kingspan Stadium for the first time in more than eighteen months.
Along with greater numbers, the following updated measures will also be in place for the opening United Rugby Championship fixtures against Glasgow (Fri 24 Sep, 7.35pm), Benetton (Fri 8 Oct, 7.35pm) and Emirates Lions (Fri 15 Oct, 7.35pm):
• Stadium bars will be allowed to operate, with one-way traffic flows and limited numbers indoors.
• All stadium seats will be available, while a section of the AbbeyAutoline Family Stand will be held for Season Ticket holders who would prefer to sit in a socially distanced (1m) area.
• Terraces will operate at 75% of normal capacity.
Season Tickets remain the only way to guarantee your place at every regular season fixture in the United Rugby Championship and Heineken Champions Cup this season, while also offering substantial cost savings compared to purchasing individual match tickets.
Season Ticket holders also benefit from access to exclusive events, offers and competitions, priority access to play-off tickets and ballots for Ireland home international fixtures.
Tickets for the first three games of the new season are now available to purchase. Ticketing details for later fixtures, including the opening rounds of the Heineken Champions Cup and the festive interprovincial derbies, will be reviewed in due course.
Hospitality in the A&L Goodbody Premium Lounge is also now on sale for the 2021/22 season. Beginning 90 minutes before kick-off, the VIP experience gives you exclusive access to the A&L Goodbody Premium Lounge, a three-course meal for you and your guests as well as premium seats with a balcony overlooking the pitch for the game.
Hospitality tables will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, priced from £175 + VAT per person. For more information or to reserve a table, please email Mark Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Safe return of Supporters:
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all those returning to live rugby at Kingspan Stadium this season, the following measures will be in place for these upcoming fixtures:
• Digital tickets to provide a contactless secure entry through turnstiles, and track & trace functionality.
• Enhanced cleaning to deep-clean and disinfect key areas pre and post-match.
• Automated hand sanitising units have been fitted to turnstiles and stands.
• Face coverings must be worn when moving around the stadium and in any indoor areas.
• Increased ventilation in indoor locations.
• Numbers entering toilets will be controlled by stewards and one-way systems implemented where possible.
The safest way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 is to follow the latest Public Health guidance. Anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19, or is required to isolate, should not attend matches at Kingspan Stadium.
We would also advise that anyone attending fixtures should test themselves using Rapid COVID-19 tests before they attend, and on days 2 and 8 after the event, in order to identify any positive cases and allow them to self-isolate. Rapid COVID-19 test packs can be ordered online for free delivery to your home at www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
Ulster Rugby will continue to update its match-day protocols in line with the latest Public Health and NI Executive guidelines on large scale events.