With only 500 supporters permitted at Ulster Rugby’s eagerly anticipated Heineken Champions Cup opener versus Toulouse on Friday night, we are encouraging supporters to #SUFTUMAtHome – and you could be in with a chance of winning a great prize!
Our partners at Heineken are offering a pair of tickets to a future Ulster Rugby Heineken Champions Cup fixture at Kingspan Stadium plus a Heineken goodie bag to one lucky winner.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply post a picture of yourself supporting Ulster at home this weekend on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, along with the hashtag #SUFTUMAtHome – then we’ll pick the best entry.
To help you get in the spirit, we’ve also created a downloadable #SUFTUMAtHome Heineken Champions Cup Supporters Pack, including Ulster Rugby bunting, flags and other fun decorations and games for all the family.
- #SUFTUMAtHome Ulster Rugby Heineken Champions Cup Supporters Bunting
- #SUFTUMAtHome Heineken Champions Cup Supporters Bunting
- #SUFTUMAtHome Heineken Champions Cup Colour-in Sparky
- #SUFTUMAtHome Heineken Champions Spot The Difference
- #SUFTUMAtHome Heineken Champions Cup SUFTUM Bunting
- SUFTUMAtHome Heineken Champions Cup Ulster v Toulouse Logos
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants must be over 18 at time of entering the competition, and must be able to verify age if contacted.
- Competition open for posts submitted by participants from Friday 11 December 2020 until Sunday 13 December 2020.
- Prize will be two match tickets to an Ulster Rugby pool stage fixture at Kingspan Stadium in the Heineken Champions Cup, plus a Heineken goodie bag.
- No cash or other alternative is available.
- Winner will be announced on Ulster Rugby’s social media channels and contacted via private message on Monday 14 December 2020.
- The decision of the promoter (Ulster Rugby) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.