After a bonus-point win against Glasow Warriors in Round 5 of the Guinness PRO14, Ulster look to extend their unbeaten start as they travel to Italy to take on Zebre.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game…
- Competition: Guinness PRO14 Round 6
- Venue: Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi
- Date: Monday 16 November
- Kick-off: 6:00pm (GMT)
- Match Officials: Referee: Ben Whitehouse (WRU, 68th competition game) Assistant Referees: Manuel Bottino and Matteo Liperini (both FIR) TMO: Stefano Penne (FIR)
- Live TV: Premier Sports 1, eir Sport 1
Overall Guinness PRO14 head to head record:
Played 13, Zebre won 2, Ulster won 11.
- Zebre’s only victory in this season’s Guinness PRO14 was at home to Ospreys in Round 4, although they did pick up a losing bonus point at Scarlets last weekend.
- Zebre have not won successive home games in the Guinness PRO14 since September 2018.
- The Italians most recent victory over an Irish province was on their trip to Connacht in February 2018.
- Ulster are one of three sides to still have a 100% winning record in the Guinness PRO14 this season.
- The Ulstermen have not visited Italy since their trip to Benetton in November 2018, although their
cancelled visit to the same opponents in February was deemed a 0-0 draw.
- Ulster have lost just one of their last seven encounters with Zebre; 23-27 in Parma in September 2017.
LAST TIME OUT
Ulster 54 Zebre 7
Dan McFarland’s Ulster came into this clash with Zebre off the back of a four-game unbeaten streak and had only tasted defeat just once in Belfast over the 2018/2019 season.