After a bonus-point win against Zebre last weekend, the Ulster men are chasing a seventh successive Guinness PRO14 victory as they welcome Scarlets to Kingspan Stadium on Sunday evening.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game…
- Date: Sunday 22 November
- Kick-Off: 7:35 pm
- Venue: Kingspan Stadium
- Competition: Guinness PRO14 Round 7
- Match Officials: Referee: Andrea Piardi (FIR, 9th competition game), Assistant Referees: Sean Gallagher, Chris Busby (both IRFU), TMO: Brian MacNeice (IRFU)
- Live TV: Premier Sports 1, eir Sport 1
SAFE RETURN TO RUGBY
We are delighted to be welcoming 1,000 supporters to Kingspan Stadium on Sunday. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all supporters, staff and stewards, Ulster Rugby has launched a COVID-19 Spectator Code of Conduct.
Both the entering and exiting of the stadium will be phased to ensure the free flow of supporters.
|Entry Phase 1 (6.05-6.50pm):
||Entry Phase 2 (6.50-7.35pm):
|Exit Phase 1:
||Exit Phase 2:
Watch the video below for some more details on the measures taken to ensure a safe and enjoyable match-day experience for supporters returning to Kingspan Stadium.
Supporters attending the game should have your ticket ready for contactless entry when they approach the stadium.
You can either:
- Log in to Account Manager on your smart phone to see your mobile ticket, or
- Use the print at home option for a paper ticket.
More info on using Account Manager can be found here.
There will be limited catering and retail facilities available on Sunday. All stadium bars will remain closed.
- A food truck serving hot food and refreshments will be located at the rear of the Memorial End Stand, to service this stand and the East Terrace / Premium Stand.
- Another food truck will be located at the corner of the Grandstand and Family Stand, to service these two stands.
- Supporters in the Memorial Stand and East Terrace / Premium Stand can access the Kukri Store directly before the game and at half-time. Click and collect is also available when pre-ordering at ulsterrugbyshop.com.
- Supporters in the Grandstand and Family Stand can use the click and collect option only: pre-order from ulsterrugbyshop.com then collect at the Kukri pop-up shop at the rear of the Grandstand either before the game or at half-time.
- Both the Kukri Store and pop-up shop will close at the start of the second half.
Ulster V Scarlets Match Day Programme
- Overall Guinness PRO14 head to head record: Played 34, Ulster won 18, Scarlets won 14 with 2 games drawn.
- Ulster have won all six Guinness PRO14 matches this season, their most recent defeat being in last season’s final, to Leinster in Dublin.
- The Ulstermen have not won seven in a row in the Championship since 2012.
- Scarlets have lost just once in the last four rounds of the Guinness PRO14; 3-6 at home to Edinburgh on 1 November.
- The Welshmen have won three of their last four away games, the defeat being to Glasgow Warriors at Scotstoun in Round 2.
- The last seven fixtures between the two sides have all been won by the home side on the day, whilst Scarlets have been victorious in Belfast only once since 2008 and that being by a single point in February 2016.
#SUFTUMATHOME DOWNLOADABLE FAN PACK
Create your own match-day – download our fan pack to get the whole family in match-day mood, featuring Ulster Rugby bunting and posters.
Transform your living room into match-day mode no matter where you are. We know nothing can compare to being there – so let’s make the most of our Guinness PRO14 campaign at home!
- #SUFTUMAtHome Dan the Man
- #SUFTUMAtHome Posters
- #SUFTUMAtHome Lyrics
- #SUFTUMAtHome Bunting
- #SUFTUMAtHome Colour Iain
- #SUFTUMAtHome Colour Marcell
LAST TIME OUT
Almost exactly one year ago Ulster last hosted Scarlets at Kingspan Stadium and the home side cruised to a 25-9 win, with Matt Faddes (2), John Cooney, Matthew Rea and Robert Baloucoune all scoring tries en route to the bonus point victory.