Ulster Rugby has launched its new membership package – #TogetherUlster – which will replace the traditional Season Ticket offering for the 2020/21 season.
- #TogetherUlster membership packages are available to all, and are now on sale at ulsterrugby.com/togetherulster, priced at £65 for Adults and £10 for Juniors.
- #TogetherUlster members will have first access to priority booking periods when match tickets become available, plus other exclusive benefits.
- Credit from 2019/20 Season Tickets can be used towards membership packages.
- All existing Season Ticket holders will have their renewal options retained for the 2021/22 season.
#TogetherUlster is a new membership, available so supporters can secure the limited number of tickets that may become available as the new season evolves and Kingspan Stadium adapts to the necessary social distancing measures.
In addition to first access to match tickets at Kingspan Stadium, #TogetherUlster members will receive a unique membership pack, invites to exclusive digital Members-only events with the Ulster squad, premium behind-the-scenes content delivered directly to their inbox, plus exclusive offers and discounts from club partners. There will also be an option to add a full Premier Sports subscription at a discounted rate.
The cost of the membership package is £65 per Adult, with an option to add-on Junior (Under 18) packages for £10 each.
- Membership pack with gift
- Membership card
- Exclusive booking period for all Ulster Rugby home fixtures (1 x ticket per Member)
- Exclusive offer to get full 12-month Premier Sports package for just £80 (normally £120) *
- Exclusive digital Member-only events
- First access to premium digital content
- Exclusive partner offers and discounts
Commenting on the announcement of the new membership, Ulster Rugby CEO, Jonny Petrie commented:
“We’ve all faced a challenging few months, and above everything we hope everyone is safe and well – we’re in this together. That is why Ulster Rugby is cancelling its planned Season Ticket campaign for 2020/21 and taking a different path.
“There are many uncertain factors around the 2020/21 season – be that through the introduction of social distancing measures, the economic landscape and the understanding that some people’s willingness to attend matches with crowds of any size – so we feel that a membership package rather than a traditional Season Ticket is the right thing to do for our supporters.
“We want to support our fans through these uncertain times – to be there for each other – so for this season only, we’re asking fans to support their club in a different way. #TogetherUlster is about community. It’s our passion for rugby across the province that connects us – and what once brought us together under the Friday night lights at Kingspan Stadium. It’s about competing at the pinnacle of the sport across Europe whilst supporting the game in our local communities.
“I would like to once again thank our existing Season Ticket holders for their fantastic support, and assure them that they will still be at the front of the queue for when we can meet our friends and family again under the Memorial Arch and take our favoured seat in the stands or spot in the terraces.
“As always, your support is the lifeblood of rugby in the province, and we thank you for your continued support in these unprecedented times.”
To purchase your membership, visit ulster ulsterrugby.com/togetherulster.
* Premier Sports subscription from start of 2020/21 season, available on Sky TV packages or Premier Sports Player.