Season Tickets are now on general sale for the upcoming 2019/20 season, with a number of seats released for new Season Ticket holders.
As of the end of the renewal window and upgrade period, more than 7,500 faithful Ulster supporters have secured their Season Tickets for the new season.
Currently there is availability in the four terraces, limited seats in the Memorial Stand and Abbey Insurance Family Stand, while the Grandstand and Premium Stand are both sold out.
What’s included in a 2019/20 Season Ticket?
- Entry to any home pre-season fixture(s)
- Entry to all regular season Guinness PRO14 home games
- Entry to all home European pool games
- Access to exclusive events, offers and competitions
- Substantial savings compared to buying individual match tickets
- Interest-free payment plan available
- Priority access to tickets for play-off games
Season Tickets are priced from £120 for juniors, £198 for young adults and seniors, £218 for adults and £590 for families (two adults and two children).
For further information, visit our dedicated Season Ticket website.
Alternatively, you can click here to go straight to the online booking system, or purchase directly over the counter in the Ticket Office or by calling 028 9049 3222 (option 2). For any ticketing queries, you can also email email@example.com.