So what's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in the sport you love and to meet players and coaches from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will contribute to the ongoing development of some of the best and brightest young rugby players in Ulster and gain satisfaction from being part of a team.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your understanding of strength and conditioning, including practical coaching skills and theoretical knowledge potentially leading to enhanced career opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- You will support the strength and conditioning department in the coaching and facilitation of the Senior and Academy sessions.
- You will assist in the day-to-day operations including setting up training and testing equipment, and implementing recovery methods and nutrition strategies.
- You will contribute to performance data collection, analysis and reporting.
- You will be committed to furthering your knowledge and experience of strength and conditioning and will be willing to commit to a programme of skills/knowledge development.
- You will work closely with the strength and conditioning team and liaise with other staff and volunteers as needed.
For more information or to register visit www.ulsterrugby.com/branch/volunteering.php
The closing date is 12 noon on 1 March 2017.