To enter, all you have to do is retweet the BT Crossbar challenge tweet that has been posted on the Ulster Rugby Twitter feed. Five people will be drawn at random from the retweets and will have the chance of competing for the £1,500 prize.
You must have a match ticket for the game and you must be over 18 years.
Terms and Conditions apply. Good Luck!
BT Crossbar Challenge - Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants need to be over eighteen years of age (to allow for fair competition)
2. Entrants need to be a ticket holder for the Ulster v Llanelli Scarlets RaboDirect PRO12 match on 1st 10th May to take advantage of the promotional place (no tickets will be supplied)
3. Kicks will be taken from the 22 metre line
4. To win the crossbar must be struck with a rugby ball kicked off a tee from the 22 metre line
5. Lots will be drawn for the sequence of kicks prior to the competition
6. There is one overall prize of £1,500
7. If one of the participants successfully strikes crossbar with a valid kick the competition ends
8. There will be one kick per person
9. Participants with medical issues or injuries of any kind may not take part and must disclose any such ailments in advance
10. BT and Ulster Rugby are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur during participation in this competition
11. BT t-shirts will be supplied but participants will need to bring their own suitable football boots and other necessary clothing to complete the competition
12. All participants must sign an injury disclaimer prior to taking part
13. An independent judge (positioned under the rugby posts) will indicate the result of the kick by raising either a red flag (unsuccessful kick) or a white flag (winning kick)
14. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter
15. This competition is not open to Ulster Rugby and BT employees, agents, contractors or sub-contractors - or their families
16. By accepting the prize, the winner grants BT the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as BT may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration
17. People entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
|See full table|