Ulster Rugby will issue a media schedule each week, outlining press opportunities including press conference times and which players will be available for interview.
Press Conferences: Ulster Rugby Press conferences are usually held on the Tuesday before a game at Kingspan Stadium.
Please be aware that Ulster Rugby will be employing an online media accreditation portal for all PRO12 games for the new season.
Anyone looking to be accredited for a PRO12 game at Kingspan Stadium will need to apply via the portal which is now open for registrations - please click here.
This system is a central accreditation system being implemented for the majority of the PRO12 Clubs. To ensure your registration is validated please provide all the information requested.
- There will be no Ulster Rugby season passes issued for 2016/17.
- All users must register once via the online accreditation portal
- Log onto to register on the accreditation system.
- Click Register as Media tab to begin registration process
- Once your registration is approved you will be able to apply for accreditation for upcoming Ulster fixtures as they are listed.
- Please ensure that you fill out all mandatory fields.
- Requests for parking at Kingspan Stadium may also be submitted via the portal but are not guaranteed.
If you wish to manage a group for accreditation, i.e. a Sports Desk Manager, please send an e-mail to email@example.com after you have registered to request your User Level to be changed. Once this has been done then your status will be changed to Group Manager.
- Media will be informed in advance of accreditation application deadlines, -late applications will not be accepted
- Photographer accreditations for Kingspan Stadium will remain restricted to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment
- ALL accredited media will be sent a print at home ticket. This must be printed at home and presented at the gate to provide access to the ground.
- Please direct any queries on the new system to firstname.lastname@example.org.